Sorry, thisTV is not available in your area.
Please keep checking back as we add more markets.
Sorry there was an error, please try again later
To Live and Die in L.A.
Original Release Date: Nov 1, 1985
In director William Friedkin's supercharged thriller, William L. Petersen plays a "hot dog" special agent of the Secret Service who's out to arrest and convict an arrogant counterfeiter (William Dafoe) who has eluded the law for years and who flaunts his success. Dafoe has been asking for a down payment on a sale of bogus bills, but the amount is larger than the secret can authorize Petersen, undercover, to pay to entrap Dafoe in a "sting" operation. Petersen is forced to set up a dangerous plan to steal the advance money from another crook (John Turturro) and use it to buy bogus bills and bust the counterfeiter.As the film winds to its dark and exciting resolution, the distinction between the pursuing law enforcers and the pursued criminals will continue to blur.
- Willem Dafoe
- Debra Feuer
- William L. Peterson
- John Turturro
- Dean Stockwell
- Costume Designer: Linda M. Bass
- Production Designer: Buddy Cone
- Composer: Wang Chung
- Director: William Friedkin
- Screenplay: William Friedkin
- Production Designer: Lilly Kilvert
- Cinematographer: Robby Muller
- Producer: Irving, H. Levin
- Based on a Work by: Gerald Petievich
- Screenplay: Gerry Petievich
- Co-Producer : Bud Smith
- Editor: Bud Smith
- Editor: M. Scott Smith
- Executive Producer: Samuel Schulman
|HBC - Winona, St. Charles, Wabasha||WXOW/WQOW||248|